Partners, Engagement and Supporting Projects
Torbay Council and TDA are working with Torbay’s Business Forum, existing major retailers, smaller retailers, Chambers of Commerce and key business and education sectors to ensure the successful delivery of this programme.
The Love Your High Street campaign, champions shopping locally and supporting retailers in Torbay’s town centres.
Some of the major retailers that are supporting the regeneration programme are Debenhams, Boots, Hoopers and Primark.
View the Town Centre Masterplans
To ensure ongoing engagement with all partners, TDA and Torbay Council:
- Hold quarterly meetings with the Chairs and Vice Chairs of Community Partnerships and Chambers of Commerce;
- Regularly liaise with Torbay Business Forum, which is also represented on the Town Centres Regeneration Programme Board.
- Release regular news and articles in the local and regional press, including the Herald Express Now is the Time campaign.
- Have regular meetings with Kevin Foster MP
- Continue to have regular meetings with investors, developers and construction industry representatives