Quality of Life
Getting that all-important work/life balance right
How long is your commute?
Do your employees face a lengthy commute to get to work? Rush hour in Torbay is a very different experience and thanks to an excellent road and transport system, you can be at your place of work in minutes not hours.
If you’re bringing up a young family, Torbay offers plenty of opportunities for that all-important family time. You don’t have to travel across the country to get to an award-winning beach or explore wild moorlands. It’s all right on your doorstep, along with:
- Designated UNESCO Global Geopark
- Two of the country’s top universities at Plymouth and Exeter
- High quality private and state schools, with two secondary schools in the top 100 list (based on GCSE results in summer 2016). Plus South Devon College’s University Centre and Hi Tech Skills Centre
- Excellent shopping and dining facilities throughout Torbay & South Devon
- Robust transport infrastructure offering easy access to the UK and Europe
- Warmer climate, thanks to the unique geography of the region
- Excellent schools with 3 in Torbay in the top 100 in the UK
- 22 miles of coastline offering marine leisure, boating, swimming and fishing
The perfect blend of business and pleasure
Torbay offers new and expanding businesses an affordable location with all the support and encouragement you need to succeed. But it also offers you and your family a tranquil, safe and beautiful place to live. The perfect blend of business and pleasure.
To find out more about locating or expanding your business to Torbay and what the TDA can do for you, contact Jason Buck on 01803 208799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.