International Trade Bursary
Our international trade bursary is open to Torbay based SMEs in across any industry sector looking to enter new country export markets. Companies can be new or existing exporters, but they must be looking at new markets.
Funding is available, between £500-£1,000* that could be used to attend tradeshows, visit prospective buyers in market or undertake overseas market research but ideally a combination of export activity that leads to success!
The bursary is accessed by completing and submitting an application form which is then reviewed by our panel.
*Payments are made in two 50% instalments pre and post export activity based on panel award.
Eligibility criteria for applications
- Company must be a Torbay based SME, looking to enter new country export markets
- Complete an application form, detailing proposed activity & costings with supporting detail
- Agree to produce a report on export activity as a result of any bursary award
- Agree to part of a TDA exporting case study for marketing and PR purposes
- Work with International Trade Advisor from Department for International Trade and gain access to other export support & events and build your export plans
For an informal discussion and to obtain an application form please call Jason Buck, Investment Development Manager, TDA on 01803 208799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See how we’ve helped other Torbay SMEs to target new country export markets