How We Have Helped
Since 2010, TDA has been running a well respected aftercare programme. This enables us to stay close our growing businesses and offer the full range of support available. Whether your company is foreign owned, multinational or SME we want to be part of your team as you work towards the next phase of your business growth plan.
Some areas of support we have provided include:
- Sourcing new land for development to support expansion plans
- Assistance to identify relevant capital funding for growth
- Introductions to partners to address skills issues
- Calling in sector support from Government departments, such as the Department for International Trade
- Brokering local connections that generate increased revenue for both parties
Click on the businesses below to see how we are supporting Torbay’s key industries.
TDA set up an International Trade Bursary to support Torbay based SMEs looking to enter new country export markets.
Here are some examples of local businesses who used the bursary to help achieve their export goals:
If you would like one of the Economy, Investment & Enterprise team to visit your company as you embark on the next stage of growth please call Jason Buck, Investment Development Manager, TDA on 01803 208799 or email [email protected]